Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?OT=3a_‘Mandatory=e2=80=99_Anal_Swabs_F orced_On_Ai?= ?Q?rline_Passengers?=

NEW €“ China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 anal swab sample collection. Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they
were subjected to anal swabs.pic.twitter.com/PFyuZgJguS

€” Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 29, 2021

How dumb is our society€¦.

Dumb enough that many would get anal swabbed for a respiratory virus€¦.

€” Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) January 30, 2021

https://populist.press/mandatory-ana...ne-passengers/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_‘Mandatory=E2=80=99_Anal_S wabs_Forced_On_Airline?=?Q?_Passengers?=

On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 11:04:44 AM UTC-5, Oliver George wrote:
NEW €“ China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 anal swab sample collection. Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they
were subjected to anal swabs.pic.twitter.com/PFyuZgJguS

€” Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 29, 2021

How dumb is our society€¦.

Dumb enough that many would get anal swabbed for a respiratory virus€¦.

The virus causes respiratory symptoms. It also causes diarrhea. Think
about that for just a moment.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IE9UOiDigJhNYW5kYXRvcnnigJkgQW5hbCBTd2Ficy BGb3JjZWQg?=?Q?On_Airline_Passengers?=

On 1/30/2021 11:04 AM, Oliver George wrote:
NEW €“ China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 anal swab sample
collection. Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel
where they were subjected to anal swabs.pic.twitter.com/PFyuZgJguS

€” Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 29, 2021

How dumb is our society€¦.

Dumb enough that many would get anal swabbed for a respiratory virus€¦.

€” Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) January 30, 2021

https://populist.press/mandatory-ana...ne-passengers/

See:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-sampling-plan

The COVID-19 virus is well documented to be excreted via the bowels.
Public health experts and epidemiologists are actively taking advantage
of that fact to enhance surveillance for infection. If the sewage pipe
drains many housing units, and tests negative, you've effective screened
many people with only a single test rather than needing to test every
resident separately. Just google "testing sewage for covid" and start
reading the many "hits" that describe this highly efficient method of
surveillance.

€śHe Who Knows And Knows That He Knows Is A Wise Man - Follow Him;
He Who Knows Not And Knows Not That He Knows Not Is A Fool - Shun Him€ť

ۥ Confucius, The Analects
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ‘Mandatory’ Anal Swabs Forced On Airline Passengers

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:04:38 -0500, Oliver George
wrote:

NEW €“ China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 anal swab sample collection. Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they
were subjected to anal swabs.pic.twitter.com/PFyuZgJguS

€” Disclose.tv ? (@disclosetv) January 29, 2021

How dumb is our society€¦.

Dumb enough that many would get anal swabbed for a respiratory virus€¦.

€” Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) January 30, 2021

https://populist.press/mandatory-ana...ne-passengers/

The old joke
"Drop your pants and bend over. Now you are going to feel a little
prick".

Actually I heard they swap your ass and then stick it in your nose. If
you don't smell anything, you got the Rona.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:15:08 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

wrote:

NEW ? China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 anal swab sample collection. Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they
were subjected to anal swabs.pic.twitter.com/PFyuZgJguS

? Disclose.tv ? (@disclosetv) January 29, 2021

How dumb is our society?.

Dumb enough that many would get anal swabbed for a respiratory virus?.

? Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) January 30, 2021

https://populist.press/mandatory-ana...ne-passengers/

The old joke
"Drop your pants and bend over. Now you are going to feel a little
prick".

Actually I heard they swap your ass and then stick it in your nose. If
you don't smell anything, you got the Rona.

LMAO never heard those two.

The doctor put his hand on my right shoulder, no it was my left shoulder, no he
had his hands on both my shoulders... why that SOB!

When you're a firefighter you have to deal with a lot of ****...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I might rather an ass probe than i stick shoved up my face. There is no been there done that but...