Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie© Tekkie© is offline

Default OT: ?Mandatory? Anal Swabs Forced On Airline Passengers

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:15:08 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:04:38 -0500, Oliver George
wrote:

NEW ? China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 anal swab sample collection. Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they
were subjected to anal swabs.pic.twitter.com/PFyuZgJguS

? Disclose.tv ? (@disclosetv) January 29, 2021

How dumb is our society?.

Dumb enough that many would get anal swabbed for a respiratory virus?.

? Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) January 30, 2021

https://populist.press/mandatory-ana...ne-passengers/

The old joke
"Drop your pants and bend over. Now you are going to feel a little
prick".

Actually I heard they swap your ass and then stick it in your nose. If
you don't smell anything, you got the Rona.

LMAO never heard those two.

The doctor put his hand on my right shoulder, no it was my left shoulder, no he
had his hands on both my shoulders... why that SOB!

When you're a firefighter you have to deal with a lot of ****...

--
Tekkie