Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Found this on Google , regarding Arlen Holder

PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
....www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:37, Bod wrote:

PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
...www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I don't know where he gets this "Usenet Farm from. I've never heard of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
...www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
...www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
...www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?

Yep, been involved with him for years now.

I basically ignore most of his **** and trolling now.

He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

Yeah, he does have an engineering background
but appears to be completely unemployable now.
Very likely he has a severe mental illness, he is
absolutely paranoid about his personal details,
he never uses any cards etc, always uses cash
so no one can track what he spends. Even
refuses to buy anything in any apple store
or play store even with an anonymous card.

Posted to alt.home.repair

...www.homeownershub.com › Home Repair
3 days ago — PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He posts in the Windows groups, where he's made quite the (bad) name for
himself. He blames his antisocial behavior on having Asperger Syndrome.

"Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a neurodevelopmental
disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction
and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns
of behavior and interests."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
[...]

He obviously needs help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod Speed
man" on the InterNet."

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
...www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod
Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:37:12 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political
trolls ...www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its
infantile political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen
Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

If you don't already know, Arlen Holder is just a nym (it shifts) of a
known usenet troll. Just kf it and move on. Logical discussion isn't
possible.

--
Snit the snot! (928) 445-3425 & (928) 776-9519
You're not a real person until you're ignored by a cat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political
trolls ...
www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its
infantile political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A.
Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me
from posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

ratted him out for what specifically?

Hey, completely unrelated.. But would you happen to have a reliable
source for neon bulbs? the ones with two little legs coming off them,
round cylinder style.. a variety of voltages. 120volts 12volts, that
sort of thing?

--
Snit the snot! (928) 445-3425 & (928) 776-9519
Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

Yes and apparently he's been a jerk in several groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/16/2021 9:14 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

3r...

wrote:

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political
trolls ...
www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its
infantile political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A.
Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy.* But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me
from posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

ratted him out for what specifically?

Off topic posts.

He is more off topic complaining that the real off topic posts. Self
appointed moderator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Victorious" wrote in message
On 1/16/2021 9:14 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

3r...

wrote:

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
[...]

Yep, in spades with his other trolling in the
iphone group where he keeps lying about
how android phones do everything better.

Self appointed moderator.

And flagrant hypocrite.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 04:45:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 01:57:26 -0000 (UTC), Gremlin posted for all of us to
digest...

Hey, completely unrelated.. But would you happen to have a reliable
source for neon bulbs? the ones with two little legs coming off them,
round cylinder style.. a variety of voltages. 120volts 12volts, that
sort of thing?

Mouser electronics? DAGS

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:20:20 -0500, Tekkie©
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 01:57:26 -0000 (UTC), Gremlin posted for all of us to
digest...

Hey, completely unrelated.. But would you happen to have a reliable
source for neon bulbs? the ones with two little legs coming off them,
round cylinder style.. a variety of voltages. 120volts 12volts, that
sort of thing?

Mouser electronics? DAGS

Good luck on that elusive 12v neon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 17 Jan 2021 13:14:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

B3r...

wrote:

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political
trolls ...
www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its
infantile political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A.
Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me
from posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

ratted him out for what specifically?

Off topic posts.

Yes, that was it, and earlier the allegation that 25 of the posters here
were really one person. 10 or 15 might be, but he included most of the
regulars who clearly are not.

I find it amazing that just one person alleging no more than** those 2
things could have any success with a news server. And afaik they don't
ask the person targetted for his side of the story, tell him what the
allegations are, warn him to shape up, or even notify him when he's
plonked.

**Holder may have lied, but that still doesn't explain why the afaik the
news servers didn't do the four things listed.

He can blame aspergers, but he seems to be married and he should check
with his wife before he writes emails of complaint to servers. Not
doing that is something like trump launching missiles without checking
with a general, which he didn't do, yet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
www.homeownershub.com › Home Repair
3 days ago — PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

Yes and apparently he's been a jerk in several groups.

He complains about a lot of other people who don't post here, in the
android group and maybe others, and complains even when the posts are
totally on topic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
[...]

He says I change nyms, but I ALWAYS post as Bod and have done for years.
This is all in his head. He said I posted to *usenet farm*, which I
never knew existed until he said it.
What has he achieved by his sillyness.....Jerk status and now everyone
knows it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Gremlin wrote
wrote
Bod wrote
wrote
Bod wrote

www.homeownershub.com ?º Home Repair
3 days ago ?" PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its
infantile political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A.
Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me
from posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

ratted him out for what specifically?

Off topic posts.

Yes, that was it, and earlier the allegation that 25 of the
posters here were really one person. 10 or 15 might be,
but he included most of the regulars who clearly are not.

Yep.

I find it amazing that just one person alleging no more than**
those 2 things could have any success with a news server.

Yeah, bit of a worry, because it's the one I use too.

And afaik they don't ask the person targetted for his side
of the story, tell him what the allegations are, warn him to
shape up, or even notify him when he's plonked.

**Holder may have lied, but that still doesn't explain why
the afaik the news servers didn't do the four things listed.

He can blame aspergers, but he seems to be married

Well, he was, anyway or at least shacked up.

and he should check with his wife before
he writes emails of complaint to servers.

He appears to be a control freak at home so that's unlikely.

Not doing that is something like trump launching missiles
without checking with a general, which he didn't do, yet.

He has been completely silent for a few days now, maybe
he is bipolar too. Didn't last long the last time tho.

He is certainly completely out of his tree, refuses
to ever use any cards, even anonymous ones, insists
on using cash for everything so he cant be tracked.
In reality he is because most checkouts have cameras.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political trolls
www.homeownershub.com Home Repair
3 days ago - PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile
political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A. Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me from
posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

Yes and apparently he's been a jerk in several groups.

He complains about a lot of other people who don't
post here, in the android group and maybe others,

Yep, he trolls the iphone group too.

and complains even when the posts are totally on topic.

And is completely off topic most of the time in the iphone group.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 04:08:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 04:11:19 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yep, he trolls the iphone group too.

Look which troll (who managed to get a website dedicated to his idiotic
troilling) is talking about someone ELSE trolling groups! LMAO

and complains even when the posts are totally on topic.

And is completely off topic most of the time in the iphone group.

CERTAINLY not as systematically off topic as you senile assholes!

--
Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."