Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Found this on Google , regarding Arlen Holder

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 17 Jan 2021 13:14:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Gremlin" wrote in message
B3r...

Sun, 17 Jan 2021 01:25:05 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 14:03:14 +0000, Bod
wrote:

On 16/01/2021 13:49, wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:20 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its infantile political
trolls ...
www.homeownershub.com ۼ Home Repair
3 days ago €” PSA: You will NOT be seeing "Bod" post its
infantile political trolls from Usenet Farm anytime soon. A.
Arlen Holder.

It looks like the link has been removed.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But he's soooo annoying.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't. Just before he posted this, my news server stopped me
from posting. I'd been using individual.net for years.

Does anyone know anything about this sad case?
He calls himself an engineer (apparently)

He said he is the one who ratted you out to your news server.

ratted him out for what specifically?

Off topic posts.

Yes, that was it, and earlier the allegation that 25 of the posters here
were really one person. 10 or 15 might be, but he included most of the
regulars who clearly are not.

I find it amazing that just one person alleging no more than** those 2
things could have any success with a news server. And afaik they don't
ask the person targetted for his side of the story, tell him what the
allegations are, warn him to shape up, or even notify him when he's
plonked.

**Holder may have lied, but that still doesn't explain why the afaik the
news servers didn't do the four things listed.

He can blame aspergers, but he seems to be married and he should check
with his wife before he writes emails of complaint to servers. Not
doing that is something like trump launching missiles without checking
with a general, which he didn't do, yet.