Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DoD, OMB, still not cooperating.

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 29 Dec 2020 05:23:29 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 6:16:10 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
The Department of Defense and the Office of Management and Budget are
still refusing to cooperate with the Biden transition team.

Including about the computer hacking by Russia.

What is wrong with them? Idiots, traitors? What future are they
trying to provide themselves. No one but trump will want them in
February, and who would want to spend the rest of his career working for
trump?

You're wrong there. It's the other way around. These people will easily find good
jobs with Republicans when they leave.

I don't think so, and certainly not good jobs.

On the other hand, if they wind up in some
public cat fight with Trump, that could limit their choices far more than just keeping
quiet for another few weeks. The exact same thing works with your team. You just
close ranks and defend the team, no matter what. Just look at what's going on
already with Hunter Biden. You yourself have defended what went on there, with

Really, you quote me when I did that? You do this frequently, take your
distorted impression of what someone said and then elaborate on it.
You'd make a good Republican.

And what do you gain for it. Even if someone had defended another
against a badly phrased charge, as yours often are, do you think that
means he would hire person for a job?

his $75K a month no show job at Burisma, making deals with China, while pops
was VP and responsible for our relationship, our dealings, with both countries.
Joe says he did nothing wrong and you agree. Or the Clintons shaking down one
country, company, individual after another for their "foundation" while Hillary
was Sec of State. And keep in mind that no one
can easily prove who's telling the truth. Team Trump just denies that they are not
cooperating. Some govt contractor or similar that wants to hire one of these people
isn't going to care, it will all be forgotten in a few months.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 6:16:10 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
The Department of Defense and the Office of Management and Budget are
still refusing to cooperate with the Biden transition team.

Including about the computer hacking by Russia.

What is wrong with them? Idiots, traitors? What future are they
trying to provide themselves. No one but trump will want them in
February, and who would want to spend the rest of his career working for
trump?

You're wrong there. It's the other way around. These people will easily find good
jobs with Republicans when they leave.

I don't think so, and certainly not good jobs.

ROFL

70 mil people voted for Trump, there is no shortage of people who still support
him and support the Republicans that enabled him. Like I said, if you think this
will matter to the typical govt contractor, lobbying group, etc where these political
appointees wind up you're naive.

On the other hand, if they wind up in some
public cat fight with Trump, that could limit their choices far more than just keeping
quiet for another few weeks. The exact same thing works with your team. You just
close ranks and defend the team, no matter what. Just look at what's going on
already with Hunter Biden. You yourself have defended what went on there, with

Really, you quote me when I did that? You do this frequently, take your
distorted impression of what someone said and then elaborate on it.

Feel free to point us to a single post where you ever said anything a Democrat did
was wrong. You've defended Hillary and the Bidens, what went on in Ukraine, China.
Joe Biden is on record right now saying he did nothing wrong. Feel free to say that
he did.

You'd make a good Republican.

Thanks for further proof that you're a partisan Democrat hack. Your the mirror image
of the Trumpets. As soon as anyone points out something one of their team did that's wrong,
immediately they attack them as being a Democrat, not on the merits.

And what do you gain for it. Even if someone had defended another
against a badly phrased charge, as yours often are, do you think that
means he would hire person for a job?

He? Now you're the hiring authority? I didn't say YOU would hire one of the Trump
team from DOD. I said the typical govt contractor would.

his $75K a month no show job at Burisma, making deals with China, while pops
was VP and responsible for our relationship, our dealings, with both countries.
Joe says he did nothing wrong and you agree. Or the Clintons shaking down one
country, company, individual after another for their "foundation" while Hillary
was Sec of State. And keep in mind that no one
can easily prove who's telling the truth. Team Trump just denies that they are not
cooperating. Some govt contractor or similar that wants to hire one of these people
isn't going to care, it will all be forgotten in a few months.

Feel free to say that what the Bidens did was disgusting and wrong.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 07:24:04 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

idens did was disgus

Adults will notice it's always the same infantile socks responding:
o [NNTP-Posting-Host: 2601:410:4200:1f60:0:0:0:796b]
o apollo [news.highwinds-media.com, astraweb]
o Bob F [eternal-september.org]
o Bod [fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de]
o dpb [NNTP-Posting-Host: A1GQbYGZAvRSyYUFEr85xQ.user.gioia.aioe.org]
o Ed Pawlowski [news.highwinds-media.com]
o FromTheRafters [NNTP-Posting-Host: GSY+PKRX5UxGJ0aTc+npdw.user.gioia.aioe.org]
o gfretwell [news.giganews.com]
o hubops [highwinds-media.com, astraweb]
o micky [aioe & Usenet.Farm as Eternal September booted it]
o Ralph Mowery [NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.40.167.24, news.earthlink.com]
o Rod Speed [individual.net Y2ISMDlnTT3OMz95skT2Zw8EP2i3pgWOs5CXGZoniA20Zj9xQ=]
o Santa [news.giganews.com]
o trader_4 [google-groups.googlegroups.com]

What we adults need to do is complain to its many Usenet providers.
o [Complaints-To: ]
o apollo [Complaints-To:
]
o Bob F [Complaints-To:
]
o Bod [Complaints-To:
]
o dpb [Complaints-To:
]
o Ed Pawlowski [Complaints-To:
]
o FromTheRafters [Complaints-To:
]
o gfretwell [Complaints-To:
]
o hubops [Complaints-To:
]
o micky [Complaints-To:
, ]
o Ralph Mowery [Complaints-To:
]
o Rod Speed [Complaints-To:
]
o Santa [Complaints-To:
]
o trader_4 [Complaints-To:
]
--
Posted in an attempt to save the REPAIR newsgroup from the infantile trolls.