Posted to alt.home.repair

Default COVID-19: New coronavirus strain spreading faster than previousvariant, government scientists warn ministers

More than 1,000 cases of the strain had been found, "predominantly in
the south of England".

But he sought to downplay fears, saying there was currently no evidence
that the new variant would not respond to the COVID-19 vaccines being
rolled out across the country.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...sters-12166858

Just what we all want, something else to worry about :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 10:09:07 +0000, Bod wrote:

ught to downplay fears, saying there wa

Hi Bod,

I realize you're just one sock out of scores of the worthless piece of ****
puppet master, but I still wish to record in the permanent Usenet record
that nobody appreciates your always off topic always infantile political
crap on this home repair newsgroup.

Nobody.

It's only you worthless pieces of **** trolls who comment, and, you're all
likely the socks of the same puppet master anyway.

So while I don't expect you to own the human decency to respect this
newsgroup, I do wish to preserve in the permanent Usenet record that we ask
you to stop.

Thanks!