Posted to alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default COVID-19: New coronavirus strain spreading faster than previous variant, government scientists warn ministers

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 10:09:07 +0000, Bod wrote:

ught to downplay fears, saying there wa

Hi Bod,

I realize you're just one sock out of scores of the worthless piece of ****
puppet master, but I still wish to record in the permanent Usenet record
that nobody appreciates your always off topic always infantile political
crap on this home repair newsgroup.

Nobody.

It's only you worthless pieces of **** trolls who comment, and, you're all
likely the socks of the same puppet master anyway.

So while I don't expect you to own the human decency to respect this
newsgroup, I do wish to preserve in the permanent Usenet record that we ask
you to stop.

Thanks!