Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Accused Tree Humper Busted On High Street

NOVEMBER 18--A half dressed Connecticut man who was spotted humping trees in a strangers backyard is behind bars on multiple charges, records show.

According to a Naugatuck Police Department report, officers were dispatched Thursday afternoon to a residence on High Street after a 911 caller reported there was an unknown male in a backyard, half dressed, humping trees, screaming, and eating branches.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...rrested-765391

This guy is lucky a squirrel didn't steal his nuts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:32:28 -0500, E. Coast Lib wrote:

FACT:

PSA: Note this is yet another completely off topic infantile thread
o Compare E. Coast Lib's headers with the Pawlowski sock puppets.
(Note: It's more than just headers employed; but we start there.)

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: "E. Coast Lib"
Subject: Accused Tree Humper Busted On High Street
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:32:28 -0500

Morons who habitually respond to these off-topic infantile threads a
o From: Bob F (we will see if he can learn)
o From: Frank (we will see if he can learn)
o From: FromTheRafters (we will see if he can learn)
o From: Idlehands (we will see if he can learn)
o From: micky (we will see if he can learn)
o From: T (*wishes to continue being an infantile moron*)
o From: trader_4 (we will see if he can learn)

It's easy to prove they're utter morons who don't give a **** about repair.
o They wouldn't be posting their infantile responses if they weren't & did.
--
These are just some of the rampant Ed Pawlowski off topic infantile socks:

o From:
o From:

o From:

o From: "
o From: "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" lbone@go usarmy.com
o From: "Gimme that ol time ACF."
o From: "STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass"
o From: "Tekkie"
o From: Anonymous
o From: Bill
o From: Bob
o From: Bucky Breeder
o From: Carlos Peraza
o From: Char Jackson
o From: Charlie+
o From: chrisv
o From: Cleanup in Isle 3
o From: Dan
o From: Ed Pawlowski
o From: "E. Coast Lib"
o From: Gary Dingle
o From: gray_wolf
o From: Greg Carr
o From: Grumpy Old White Guy
o From:

o From: Jeff Hickling "1st
o From: Jenny Telia
o From: Jim H
o From: Jim Joyce
o From: Jim S
o From: Jimmy Kauffenhak
o From:

o From: Joe Beijing
o From: Joe Bidet
o From: Joey Bidet
o From: Joel
o From: Jonesy
o From: Knut Sveinssen kss@arbitrage.
o From: Mark
o From: Mark Lloyd
o From: Monty
o From: nilsson
o From: Pabst Blue Ribbon
o From: Pratt
o From: Ralph Fox
o From: Ralph Mowery
o From: Raven
o From: Robert Marshall
o From: Scott Lurndal
o From: Shadow
o From: The Horny Goat
o From: The Sidhe
o From:

o From: vallor
o From: Voltarin
o From: Yrrah

Note: Ed Pawlowski is just the one name I give them;
I could have chosen any one and they'd be exactly the same.