Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deadly crossbows sold on High Street without need for a licenceor background checks

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 2:37:52 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 5/27/2018 5:55 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 5/26/2018 4:03 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
LMAO.... "assault rifle-style crossbows"
what a bunch of pussies! No wonder the invaders are taking over the UK

Deadly crossbows sold on High Street without need for a licence or
background checks

Then you should really worry about smuggling and human trafficking
across your Holy Land's borders! They combined can have military
consequences!

New Raven crossbow shoots at 100 yards with rifle like accuracy. In US
you can buy black powder arms with out a background check but they are
illegal for felons, as are crossbows in some states.

I want some small nukes from former Soviet Union countries. I could have a bit of fun with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Atomic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 2:37:52 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 5/27/2018 5:55 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 5/26/2018 4:03 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
LMAO.... "assault rifle-style crossbows"
what a bunch of pussies! No wonder the invaders are taking over the UK

Deadly crossbows sold on High Street without need for a licence or
background checks

Then you should really worry about smuggling and human trafficking
across your Holy Land's borders! They combined can have military
consequences!

New Raven crossbow shoots at 100 yards with rifle like accuracy. In US
you can buy black powder arms with out a background check but they are
illegal for felons, as are crossbows in some states.

I want some small nukes from former Soviet Union countries. I could have a bit of fun with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Atomic Monster

Talk to Billary, she has all you need in uranium.

--
Tekkie