Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Donate - - Help a friend in need

I know many of you support your buddy so here is a chance to help

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...E7ltxzuW4lIwai

President Trump is racing to raise money for an €śofficial election
defense fund.€ť But the fine print on the solicitations tells a different
story: Half -- or more -- of any contribution will be used to retire
debt from his re-election campaign.

With Democratic nominee Joe Biden ahead in several battleground states
as the vote count continues, the Trump campaign is filing lawsuits in at
least four states, including Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Starting early Wednesday, the campaign and the Republican National
Committee have been sending dozens of daily text messages and emails
saying they need financial support to challenge voting procedures.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 9, 2020 at 5:35:59 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I know many of you support your buddy so here is a chance to help

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...E7ltxzuW4lIwai

President Trump is racing to raise money for an €śofficial election
defense fund.€ť But the fine print on the solicitations tells a different
story: Half -- or more -- of any contribution will be used to retire
debt from his re-election campaign.

With Democratic nominee Joe Biden ahead in several battleground states
as the vote count continues, the Trump campaign is filing lawsuits in at
least four states, including Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Starting early Wednesday, the campaign and the Republican National
Committee have been sending dozens of daily text messages and emails
saying they need financial support to challenge voting procedures.

You mean more shystering by Trump? I'm shocked!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:35:49 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

I know many of you support your buddy so here is a chance to help

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...E7ltxzuW4lIwai

President Trump is racing to raise money for an “official election
defense fund.” But the fine print on the solicitations tells a different
story: Half -- or more -- of any contribution will be used to retire
debt from his re-election campaign.

With Democratic nominee Joe Biden ahead in several battleground states
as the vote count continues, the Trump campaign is filing lawsuits in at
least four states, including Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Starting early Wednesday, the campaign and the Republican National
Committee have been sending dozens of daily text messages and emails
saying they need financial support to challenge voting procedures.

I don't have extra money right now, but I've written the to say they can
use my living room for a war room. I think with a little work they can
overturn the Maryland vote.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2020 2:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I know many of you support your buddy so here is a chance to help

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...E7ltxzuW4lIwai

President Trump is racing to raise money for an €śofficial election
defense fund.€ť But the fine print on the solicitations tells a different
story: Half -- or more -- of any contribution will be used to retire
debt from his re-election campaign.

With Democratic nominee Joe Biden ahead in several battleground states
as the vote count continues, the Trump campaign is filing lawsuits in at
least four states, including Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Starting early Wednesday, the campaign and the Republican National
Committee have been sending dozens of daily text messages and emails
saying they need financial support to challenge voting procedures.

And does that match the one I heard about on the radio today, where they
ask for $5, and when you get to the final page the box for "repeat this
donation each week" is by default "checked"?