Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2nd Wall Ready for Primer

https://i.postimg.cc/MT3mG2Jv/2nd-Wa...10-17-2020.jpg

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 10:12:47 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
https://i.postimg.cc/MT3mG2Jv/2nd-Wa...10-17-2020.jpg

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

And Primer applied!

https://i.postimg.cc/mgVtDPLg/2nd-Wa...10-17-2020.jpg

John Kuthe...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/20 4:04 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 10:12:47 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
https://i.postimg.cc/MT3mG2Jv/2nd-Wa...10-17-2020.jpg

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

And Primer applied!

https://i.postimg.cc/mgVtDPLg/2nd-Wa...10-17-2020.jpg

John Kuthe...

Looks good from here. Just hang a couple murals of the dogs playing
poker and call it good.
There are actually eighteen of them so you'll need lots of space.
https://mymodernmet.com/dogs-playing-poker-painting/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 4:31:25 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Looks good from here. Just hang a couple murals of the dogs playing
poker and call it good.
There are actually eighteen of them so you'll need lots of space.
https://mymodernmet.com/dogs-playing-poker-painting/

Nahh, but you should see the old 37"x 37" Fluorescent Moire pattern poster I've had since I was about 10 years old that I'm having cold bonded to art board that I'm gonna put in my Hippie Pad downstairs! Next to my industrial Black Light through a clear glass block used-to-be bar in my basement! It's gonna ROCK! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/20 7:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 4:31:25 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Looks good from here. Just hang a couple murals of the dogs playing
poker and call it good.
There are actually eighteen of them so you'll need lots of space.
https://mymodernmet.com/dogs-playing-poker-painting/

Nahh, but you should see the old 37"x 37" Fluorescent Moire pattern poster I've had since I was about 10 years old that I'm having cold bonded to art board that I'm gonna put in my Hippie Pad downstairs! Next to my industrial Black Light through a clear glass block used-to-be bar in my basement! It's gonna ROCK! :-)

John Kuthe...

Hope your camera still works when that happens.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 8:00:51 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/17/20 7:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

Nahh, but you should see the old 37"x 37" Fluorescent Moire pattern poster I've had since I was about 10 years old that I'm having cold bonded to art board that I'm gonna put in my Hippie Pad downstairs! Next to my industrial Black Light through a clear glass block used-to-be bar in my basement! It's gonna ROCK! :-)

John Kuthe...

Hope your camera still works when that happens.

I hope it will too! I suppose it will pick up all the visible light it can, and I have a VERY NICE Canon digital camera!

John Kuthe...