Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Pandemic Over by July?

On 10/14/2020 08:38 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Frank pretended :
On 10/14/2020 9:39 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 5:26:56 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 10/13/2020 11:46 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
From the New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/health/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-optimism.html

I couldn't access the article with Firefox but I was able to using
Safari.
Depends how long the Dmeocraps will continue to fudge the numbers
insinuating the deaths are higher and all caused by covid instead of
heart disease, cancer or another 'actual" death.

Let's look at excess deaths in 2020:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2771761

Although I don't think you're really capable of changing your beliefs.

Cindy Hamilton

Not when I know several people who have had deaths in the family this
year from other issues but the death certificate ruled as covid. But
you keep drinking the koolaid and believe what they tell you even
when the Health director stated publicly earlier this year that's
what they do.

A funny going around is that a cardboard cutout at a baseball game was
hit by a fly ball and rushed to the hospital where it died of covid.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/09/no-th...19-deaths.html

"The Cut is a site for women who want to view the latest fashion trends;
read provocative takes on issues that matter, from politics to
relationships; follow celebrity style icons; and preview new products."

Maybe Miley Cyrus can weigh in next.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 5:26:56 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 10/13/2020 11:46 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
From the New York Times:
[...]

And they were transparent about citing their sources (via links).

I'd believe The Cut before I'd believe Breitbart or OANN.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 10/14/2020, rbowman supposed :
On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 5:26:56 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 10/13/2020 11:46 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
From the New York Times:
[...]

Here's another one you will likely dismiss out-of-hand.

https://vitals.lifehacker.com/no-cov...ted-1844907108

Sorry, no Miley.