Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rewire a c motor

I have an a.c. motor that I need to run backwards. How do I rewire to accomplish that? Thanks fur any reply----Herb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2020 2:24 PM, herb white wrote:
I have an a.c. motor that I need to run backwards. How do I rewire to accomplish that? Thanks fur any reply----Herb

Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__nS...MatthiasWandel

Posted to alt.home.repair

`On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 11:24:37 -0700 (PDT), herb white
wrote:

I have an a.c. motor that I need to run backwards. How do I rewire to accomplish that? Thanks fur any reply----Herb

The short answer is on the wiring plate attached to the motor. Some
types are just changed by moving a jumper, others are hard wired one
way or the other. There are also several different types of AC motor
so one answer will not fit all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 14:35:13 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/3/2020 2:24 PM, herb white wrote:
I have an a.c. motor that I need to run backwards. How do I rewire to accomplish that? Thanks fur any reply----Herb

Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__nS...MatthiasWandel

I've been subscribed to Matthias's YT channel for at least 5 years. He's
got some great videos. I came for the woodworking, especially the wooden
gears, but I stayed for the other stuff, like his mouse experiments.