Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack

Default SHOME fun for you FKE vets! Joke about a British Catholic priest

An altar boy walks in to find his priest masturbating furiously.
Embarrassed, he begins to back out of the room when the priest
says "George, this is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed
of; you'll be doing it yourself soon enough".

Skeptical, George says "Really, Father"?

The priest replies "Sure you will, my wrist is getting tired"!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack

Default PERSHISHTENT 'jewdeo anti-Chrishtian' jew SHPAM excreted from STD.COM by shick jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN...(WAS SHOME fun for you FKE vetsh! Joke about a 'B'ritish' hashidic 'rabbi')

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 21:09:27 +0000 (UTC), VHILE THOROUGHLY ENJOYING
and REVELLING in a DOUBLE DOSHE of GETTING BUGGERED SHENSHELESS during
INTENSHIVE RELENTLESSH and RIGOROUSH PROLONGED jew shabbosh and jew
new year shodomy 'BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of
700 Washington St B'righton Mass' aka jew paedophile Barry Z.Shein
shpammed:

fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/****e EXCRETED from STD.COM

Ya'll [sic][SIC!!! LOL] **** orf, jewboi!

Don't ya'll got any little circumcished jew shubkiddiesh to diddle?

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLE****ING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished ****shke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming© continue, ya'll!

Barry of Mass???

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

ATONE jew bashtardsh ATONE!!!