Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

Joerg Lorenz wrote:
Am 14.09.20 um 23:11 schrieb Chris:
Your conflation of "UK" with England shows your poor grasp of European
affairs.

I guess I'm much more fluent than you in this area.

I'm guessing your definition of "fluent" is very different to the
dictionary definition.

What makes me sad is that the Brits drag the whole UK into a mutual
economic suicide with their little brain dead dictator Boris leading the
kingdom into the abyss.
They said "Au revoir" to Europe.

Oh for christ's sake! Even you can't tell the difference between europe and
the EU. We cannot leave a geographic continent to which we belong. We can
and have left a geopolitical bloc.

So nobody on the Continent gives a ****
on what happens in the UK any more.

The EU cares very much as we've still got a trade deal to negotiate.

That's because your argument is flawed.

You should start to read and try to understand.

Try getting a clue first.