Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Staining fiberglass entry door.

As i stain, can i use mineral spirts to remove dark spots? I have been but want further stain to stick before top seal. Looks ok so far.
Therma tru door and minwax stain. Minwas clear on top.
3 coats stain and 3 clear on top. I hate this. I picked a finished door and it came raw. Both 84 lumber and therma will not make it right. Next is to fill nail holes in prehung white frame, drill the bolt holes and satin white paint that.
I asked about half by 3 q trim for windows, i bought 34 by 34 and will cut 1 fourth off in another post. Home maker frustration.