Default Good window washing paper?

I tried using some news paper to was my outside windows today but kept
getting inks smeared all over my hands and the frames of the windows.

Does there exist any paper without ink that is good for window
washing?

Can one just use those brown rolls of hand drying paper found it quick
stops and such?
I-zheet M'drurz

I tried using some news paper to was my outside windows today
but kept getting inks smeared all over my hands and the frames
of the windows.

Does there exist any paper without ink that is good for window
washing?

Why does it have to be paper?? Lint-free rags work just as well.

Can one just use those brown rolls of hand drying paper found it
quick stops and such?

Well, yeah! That's lint-free paper in mst cases, but please
consider *buying* them instead of stealing them from 7-11.
Their prices are high enough already, you don't need to add
to their overhead.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.
Me

Head over to a cleaning supply store and buy a window scrubber (looks like a
rag mop with shorter "nap") and a squeegee. Fill a bucket with water and a
bit of window washing suds (I use car wash suds), grab a towel and an
extension pole (if needed- make sure your tools can be put on the pole!) and
go to work. Scrub first, then hit with the squeegee. I like to wipe the
squeegee off on the towel after every pass to reduce streaking. Also have
read that tying a rag around your wrist will keep water from running down
your arm, but I haven't had the need.

This has a higher up-front cost, but gives better results and saves a lot of
time and mess.

wrote in message
I tried using some news paper to was my outside windows today but kept
getting inks smeared all over my hands and the frames of the windows.

Does there exist any paper without ink that is good for window
washing?

Can one just use those brown rolls of hand drying paper found it quick
stops and such?

Head over to a cleaning supply store and buy a window scrubber (looks like a
rag mop with shorter "nap") and a squeegee.

This has a higher up-front cost, but gives better results and saves a lot of
time and mess.

Agreed

But I cant use the above setup to clean inside windows well can I?
Id have water on my carpet everywhere if all I did was squeegee them
off
Me

Ahh, you want to clean the inside of the windows... Sorry, wasn't clear in
your original post. For the inside, I have been very impressed with the
results using one of the new "microfiber" towels. There are different weaves
available, and the denser, smoother (less terry-towel like) seems to be more
durable and better for windows, mirrors, chrome, etc. Highly recommended!

That said, I still need to hit them once in a while with Windex and a rag or
paper towels. Once they are good and clean the microfiber keeps them that
way.

-Randy
wrote in message
Head over to a cleaning supply store and buy a window scrubber (looks
like a
rag mop with shorter "nap") and a squeegee.

This has a higher up-front cost, but gives better results and saves a lot
of
time and mess.

Agreed

But I cant use the above setup to clean inside windows well can I?
Id have water on my carpet everywhere if all I did was squeegee them
off

That said, I still need to hit them once in a while with Windex and a rag or
paper towels. Once they are good and clean the microfiber keeps them that
way.

Where do u buy such micro fiber towels?

What's the brand and name?
Me

I bought the ones I like for glass, etc. at Meijer (like a SuperTarget, only
slightly less expensive/lower quality) but I can not remember the brand,
etc. They came as a "bonus" with a microfiber mop (which I like, but have
not used as much). Target has some that are like terry towels in their car
care section, pretty cheap.