Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Colonel Vindman AND his brother, who did nothing, were fired yesterday.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 5:20:36 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 11:10:45 AM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 06:46:02 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On 2020-02-09 03:41, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 3:09:05 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Colonel Vindman AND his brother, who did nothing, were fired yesterday.

But they are still in the Army so they're going back to the Pentagon
for
reassignment. The Pentagon won't say where, because of privacy.. That
is perfectly reaonsable, but I'll bet also they're afraid some wacko
will come after them.

That's what I would expect from any CEO in a similar situation. Trump
didn't send Vindman to prison and he wasn't cashiered from the Army,
although Kwajalein or some other plush assignment is not out of the
question.

Cindy Hamilton

Those two traitors were lucky it was Trump and not
the Clintons. Its sucks to commit suicide by
shooting yourself in the back seven times.

Trump needs to start slapping leakers and fabricator
with the law.

Yes, and at the same time, people that tell the truth should be getting
medals. Take a lot of courage to be truthful sometimes.

True. And these two belong in Leavenworth.

Leavenworth, the small town near Kansas City, or Leavenworth, the Federal
Prison?

Obviously, you're not suggesting that anyone should go to prison for
telling the truth, so I guess you're recommending that they visit the town
of Leavenworth. That sounds fine by me. I've been through there dozens of
times. It's a nice little town.

Mr. T sure does a good job of representing for the trumpets, doesn't he?
I'd also note that the guys who went to prison so far were all lying for
Trump. Cohen being a prime example. Like Lt Col Vindman, he was called
to testify before Congress. He was asked about Trump's deal to build
a Trump tower in Moscow, that was ongoing during the campaign. Because
Trump had lied and denied it even occurred, Cohen tried to continue to
lie about it. It was one of the crimes he's in prison for right now.
And when Cohen lied to Congress, what he said was all over the news,
Trump heard it, Trump knew Cohen had lied. What did Trump do? Did he
inform Congress that Cohen had just lied? No, he said nothing, because
it was just another lie in a sea of lies to help Trump.

Wait, so you're saying T isn't recommending a visit to the town of
Leavenworth? They have a very nice farmer's market there on Saturdays. Come
early for the best selection. Many vendors sell out by noon.

Seriously, it's a topsy turvy world at the moment. 100% blind loyalty to
the man who is currently President will get you rewarded. OTOH, loyalty to
the Constitution will get you vilified. This has to be an aberration and
not the new normal. If this becomes the new normal, we're screwed as a
country.

I think we're screwed as a country for a variety of reasons. Trump is just
flailing away, accomplishing little in any real change, while adding greatly
to the animosity. For any change to have a chance of sticking, we need a
leader who can sell it to most Americans and pass legislation. Trump has
failed there miserably. He's not a leader, he's a divider who only plays
to his 40% and has from day one. The trumpets don't understand that most of what
Trump has done has been via exec orders and policy changes and the next
Democrat can just as easily flip it all back. And even that has come at an
enormous price of more division, with little to show for it.

and now he is birtherizing Kamala

he got a jolt of energy from this

Like a scummy kid with a new toy.

mk5000

€śWe will fight against anti-Muslim rhetoric! We will fight against all those who would marginalise who we are as a community. We will not stand for this. We believe in who we can be as a country, and we are going to fight for ourselves. We are going to fight for our Muslim brothers and sisters.--kamala harris

On 2020-02-09 16:40, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/9/2020 6:46 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-02-09 03:41, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Muslims don't need anyone to fight for them, they're doing plenty of fighting
and killing by themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Trump is just
flailing away, accomplishing little in any real change

I think that's the silver lining of his presidency. Even the republicans
haven't passed most of his proposals.