Posted to alt.home.repair

Default testingk

1 2 3
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

ET's service stinks, but it is CHEAP!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry!Â* my ET was acting up.Â* I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

ET's service stinks, but it is CHEAP!

Sometimes, it's great for the price. lol

I set up the groups on my new phone, which I had neglected to do when I
got it. I used the nntp.aioe.org server for my phone app ...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!* Test!* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!* My dog ate my paper!* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

You use Eternal-September. Most people would abbreviate that as ES rather
than ET.

Fortunately, in all of the time that I've known you, this is the first
thing you've ever gotten wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

You use Eternal-September. Most people would abbreviate that as ES rather
than ET.

Fortunately, in all of the time that I've known you, this is the first
thing you've ever gotten wrong.

But, but, but ... you don't know me.

--
Maggie