DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   testingk (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/678480-testingk.html)

Muggles[_28_] August 6th 20 10:15 PM

testingk

1 2 3
--
Maggie

T[_6_] August 6th 20 10:31 PM

testingk

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Muggles[_28_] August 6th 20 11:39 PM

testingk

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

--
Maggie

Muggles[_28_] August 6th 20 11:41 PM

testingk

T[_6_] August 6th 20 11:50 PM

testingk

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

ET's service stinks, but it is CHEAP!

Muggles[_28_] August 6th 20 11:56 PM

testingk

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry!Â* my ET was acting up.Â* I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

ET's service stinks, but it is CHEAP!

Sometimes, it's great for the price. lol

I set up the groups on my new phone, which I had neglected to do when I
got it. I used the nntp.aioe.org server for my phone app ...

--
Maggie

Jim Joyce August 7th 20 04:29 AM

testingk

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!* Test!* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!* My dog ate my paper!* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

You use Eternal-September. Most people would abbreviate that as ES rather
than ET.

Fortunately, in all of the time that I've known you, this is the first
thing you've ever gotten wrong.

Muggles[_28_] August 7th 20 03:23 PM

testingk

On 2020-08-06 14:15, Muggles wrote:
1 2 3

Test!Â* Test!Â* I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept!Â* My dog ate my paper!Â* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! my ET was acting up. I could respond to posts, but it wasn't
showing up a new thread post.

You use Eternal-September. Most people would abbreviate that as ES rather
than ET.

Fortunately, in all of the time that I've known you, this is the first
thing you've ever gotten wrong.

But, but, but ... you don't know me.

--
Maggie