Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No mask consequences

On Wed, 05 Aug 2020 15:32:11 -0400, micky
wrote:

I don't find anything in the New Testament that prohibits homosexuality,

You didn't look
Leviticus 18:22 in King James "You shall not lie with a man, as with a
woman: it is abomination".

It makes butt ****ing a sin but I guess a blow job is OK, at least
according to Bill Clinton.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I don't find anything in the New Testament that prohibits homosexuality,

You didn't look
Leviticus 18:22 in King James "You shall not lie with a man, as with a
woman: it is abomination".

It makes butt ****ing a sin but I guess a blow job is OK, at least
according to Bill Clinton.

G,

You missed his "New Testament" qualification, which he
probably has not read.

-T

Micky,

Since you are not a Christian, the term "Sodom And
Gomorrah" refers to homosexual behavior. Sodom
and Gomorrah was a homosexual enclave. And
where the root word for "sodomy" comes from.

-T

Here you go:

Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and
Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
--Matthew 10:15

I say to you, it will be more tolerable in that day for Sodom than for
that city.
--Luke 10:12

And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will
descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which
occurred in you, it would have remained to this day. Nevertheless I say
to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day
of judgment, than for you.€
--Matthew 11:23-24

It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they
were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting,
they were building; but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it
rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be
just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.
--Luke 17:28-30

and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by
reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would
live ungodly lives thereafter; and if He rescued righteous Lot,
oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men (for by what he saw
and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his
righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds),read more.
--2 Peter 2:6-9

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I don't find anything in the New Testament that prohibits homosexuality,

You didn't look
Leviticus 18:22 in King James "You shall not lie with a man, as with a
woman: it is abomination".

It makes butt ****ing a sin but I guess a blow job is OK, at least
according to Bill Clinton.

G,

You missed his "New Testament" qualification, which he
probably has not read.

-T

Micky,

Since you are not a Christian, the term "Sodom And
Gomorrah" refers to homosexual behavior.Â* Sodom
and Gomorrah was a homosexual enclave.Â* And
where the root word for "sodomy" comes from.

-T

Here you go:

Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and
Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
Â* --Matthew 10:15

I say to you, it will be more tolerable in that day for Sodom than for
that city.
Â* --Luke 10:12

And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will
descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which
occurred in you, it would have remained to this day. Nevertheless I say
to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day
of judgment, than for you.€
Â*Â* --Matthew 11:23-24Â*Â*Â*

It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they
were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting,
they were building; but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it
rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be
just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.
Â* --Luke 17:28-30Â*Â*Â*

and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by
reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would
live ungodly lives thereafter; and if He rescued righteous Lot,
oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men (for by what he saw
and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his
righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds),read more.
Â* --2 Peter 2:6-9Â*Â*Â*

yeah ...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Â* --Luke 17:28-30

and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by
reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would
live ungodly lives thereafter; and if He rescued righteous Lot,
oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men (for by what he saw
and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his
righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds),read more.
Â* --2 Peter 2:6-9

yeah ...

I notice lately that a lot of Lefties say Jesus did
this or that and it was leftist. They can't fathom
that we actually read the Bible and know better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I don't find anything in the New Testament that prohibits homosexuality,

You didn't look
Leviticus 18:22 in King James "You shall not lie with a man, as with a
woman: it is abomination".

It makes butt ****ing a sin but I guess a blow job is OK, at least
according to Bill Clinton.

G,

You missed his "New Testament" qualification, which he
probably has not read.

-T

King James is the new testament (western European spin on it).

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Have you ever heard Gore Vidal's spin on Jesus? It is historically
based, not biblically based.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 10:49,
wrote:

[...]

No. And I do not wish to

Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Â*Â* --Matthew 10:15

I say to you, it will be more tolerable in that day for Sodom than for
that city.
Â*Â* --Luke 10:12

And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will
descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which
occurred in you, it would have remained to this day. Nevertheless I say
to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day
of judgment, than for you.€
Â*Â*Â* --Matthew 11:23-24

It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they
were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting,
they were building; but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it
rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be
just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.
Â*Â* --Luke 17:28-30

and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by
reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would
live ungodly lives thereafter; and if He rescued righteous Lot,
oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men (for by what he saw
and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his
righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds),read
more.
Â*Â* --2 Peter 2:6-9

yeah ...

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Agreed, except when it is babble.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*: meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:Â* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal .... define: foolish, excited, incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:Â* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal .... define: foolish, excited, incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

Jeez!!!!! Babble is babble IN ANY LANGUAGE.
I could talk in Spanish using babble and the Spanish would think I'm off
my rocker.
Get help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:Â* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal ....Â* define: foolish, excited,
incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

Jeez!!!!! Babble is babble IN ANY LANGUAGE.
I could talk in Spanish using babble and the Spanish would think I'm off
my rocker.
Get help.

You are absolutely crazy to try to tell Mug about babble. You can't even
understand it, and it is her native language.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

To quote my favorite Leftie "Pot, Kettle, Black"

You a communist or not?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

It's not 1955 any more and McCarthy is dead and gone. Not everyone with
whom you disagree is a Communist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:Â* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal ....Â* define: foolish, excited,
incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

Jeez!!!!! Babble is babble IN ANY LANGUAGE.

NO, it's not! Babble is about individual interpretation of what they
hear people saying.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:Â* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal ....Â* define: foolish, excited,
incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

Jeez!!!!! Babble is babble IN ANY LANGUAGE.

NO, it's not! Babble is about individual interpretation of what they
hear people saying.

Hi Maggie,

Bod is a raging religious bigot. He does this
stuff to troll you into getting upset and responding.
That is his purpose. He gets off on it.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:Â* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or
incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal ....Â* define: foolish, excited,
incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

Jeez!!!!! Babble is babble IN ANY LANGUAGE.

NO, it's not!Â* Babble is about individual interpretation of what they
hear people saying.

Hi Maggie,

Â*Â* Bod is a raging religious bigot.Â* He does this
stuff to troll you into getting upset and responding.
That is his purpose.Â* He gets off on it.

haha moi? upset over what Bod says? He's fun to toy with!

--
Maggie