Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default No mask consequences

On 2020-08-07 22:12, Bob F wrote:
On 8/7/2020 9:00 PM, Bod wrote:
On 08/08/2020 04:38, Muggles wrote:
On 8/7/2020 10:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 07/08/2020 16:26, Muggles wrote:
On 8/7/2020 9:44 AM, Bod wrote:
On 07/08/2020 15:43, Muggles wrote:
On 8/7/2020 12:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 22:35, Muggles wrote:

Poetic babble.

Poetry has deep meaning.

Agreed, except when it is babble.

Even babble has meaning.

I'm not surprised that you actually believe that.

*babble*:* meaning

verb

talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or
incomprehensible
way.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

All of those are anecdotal ....* define: foolish, excited,
incomprehensible?

What may be foolish, excited, or incomprehensible to you, may be
interesting, encouraging, or a different language to someone else.

Jeez!!!!! Babble is babble IN ANY LANGUAGE.
I could talk in Spanish using babble and the Spanish would think I'm
off my rocker.
Get help.

You are absolutely crazy to try to tell Mug about babble. You can't even
understand it, and it is her native language.

To quote my favorite Leftie "Pot, Kettle, Black"

You a communist or not?

It's not 1955 any more and McCarthy is dead and gone. Not everyone with
whom you disagree is a Communist.