Mike Muderick

Default kenmore dehumidifier problem

I have a Sears 50 pint dehumidifier- brand new. When filled with water, the
float seems to be working fine in the bucket. The red switch shuts off the
unit properly when pushed. Yet, when the bucket is properly inserted in the
unit, the float does not always shut the unit off- hence water on the floor.
Am I doing something wrong? A Sears employee told me there are a number of
these brought back for this problem. Is there a simple answer for this
design flaw like a different bucket? I'd appreciate any response to
.

thanks

m Ransley

Amazing, a defect in those dam things . My 3 mo old 50 pt Sears wont
reset the float and the humidistat broke. My 3 yr old sears is fine. So
it looks like a different unit would be best as this is affecting alot
of units.

Boiler Problem Gradually Getting Worse Frank Davis UK diy 1 October 23rd 03 10:00 PM
Kenmore dryer problem jeff Home Repair 0 October 14th 03 10:43 PM
CRT Contrast Problem David Ellingsworth Electronics Repair 6 October 4th 03 06:33 PM