Nick

Default 40A digital 7 day water heater time switch

Hey,

Anybody know where I can get one of these?
I tried home depot and lowes and they just had 24hr mechanical units
for about $60.

Thanks

Nick..
bumtracks

http://www.intermatic.com/?action=subcat&sid=83
get home depot to order you one
or visit an elect wholesale supply distributor
above is 30A,,, do you really need 40A

you might use a irrigation timer as they're inexpensive along with your own
40a contactor wired as the pump start contactor.

"Nick" wrote in message
news
Hey,

Anybody know where I can get one of these?
I tried home depot and lowes and they just had 24hr mechanical units
for about $60.

Thanks

Nick..

Nick

"Nick" wrote in message
news
Hey,

Anybody know where I can get one of these?
I tried home depot and lowes and they just had 24hr mechanical units
for about $60.

Thanks

Nick..

Thanks for the response, it's to switch a water heater with either Two
3500 watt/240 volt copper elements or Two 4500 watt units.
I'm not real familiar with how the power for these are quoted, ie is
it 2 x 18.75A, 1 for each heater thus ~40A total or it it only 18.75A
total due to the 240V heaters?

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...35-E1F30HD035V
or
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...5-EE2H40RD045V

HA HA Budys Here

From: Nick

"Nick" wrote in message
news
Hey,

Anybody know where I can get one of these?
I tried home depot and lowes and they just had 24hr mechanical units
for about $60.

Thanks

Nick..

Thanks for the response, it's to switch a water heater with either Two
3500 watt/240 volt copper elements or Two 4500 watt units.
I'm not real familiar with how the power for these are quoted, ie is
it 2 x 18.75A, 1 for each heater thus ~40A total or it it only 18.75A
total due to the 240V heaters?

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...385-000000135-

E1F30HD035V
or

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...410-000000135-

EE2H40RD045V

Only one of the 2 heaters is on at any given moment. The upper element is
activated only when the so much water has been used so quickly, that the tank
will heat only the upper portion until it's satisfied.

Water heater leak? Jim Z Home Repair 1 July 18th 04 01:57 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Ownership 50 April 2nd 04 04:55 PM
Cost to install gas hot water heater Walleye Home Ownership 8 September 10th 03 03:20 AM