Nick

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:13:54 GMT, "bumtracks"
wrote:

http://www.intermatic.com/?action=subcat&sid=83
get home depot to order you one
or visit an elect wholesale supply distributor
above is 30A,,, do you really need 40A

you might use a irrigation timer as they're inexpensive along with your own
40a contactor wired as the pump start contactor.

"Nick" wrote in message
news
Hey,

Anybody know where I can get one of these?
I tried home depot and lowes and they just had 24hr mechanical units
for about $60.

Thanks

Nick..

Thanks for the response, it's to switch a water heater with either Two
3500 watt/240 volt copper elements or Two 4500 watt units.
I'm not real familiar with how the power for these are quoted, ie is
it 2 x 18.75A, 1 for each heater thus ~40A total or it it only 18.75A
total due to the 240V heaters?

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...35-E1F30HD035V
or
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...5-EE2H40RD045V