David Rumpel

Default Want to buy: lime green toilet (art deco)

If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money for it.
Please email me at

Harry K

"David Rumpel" wrote in message news:VYDXc.11523$%11.546@trnddc02...
If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money for it.
Please email me at

Check the salvage yards.

Harry K
dpsours

"David Rumpel" wrote in message news:VYDXc.11523$%11.546@trnddc02...
If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money for it.
Please email me at

Are there any salvage places around you? Worth a shot.
William W. Plummer

Harry K wrote:

"David Rumpel" wrote in message news:VYDXc.11523$%11.546@trnddc02...

If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money for it.
Please email me at

Check the salvage yards.

Harry K

We have a Kohler Wellworth that is lime green. Check their standard
colors. It has to be ordered and this takes a few weeks. Talk to Home
Depot.
dadiOH

David Rumpel wrote:
If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money
for it.

Damn! Just sold my very last one

--
dadiOH
_____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
____________________________

William W. Plummer

dadiOH wrote:

David Rumpel wrote:

If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money
for it.

Damn! Just sold my very last one

--
dadiOH
_____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
____________________________

Will you give me $1000 for mine?
Terry

"David Rumpel" wrote in message
If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money for it.
Please email me at

Try Habitat for Humanity!

I recently donated a complete lime green toilet including the seat; to
'Restore'.
I also noticed there was at least one other in there! Neither had any broken
porcelain but might have needed a new valve etc.
'Restore' is an organisation staffed by volunteers that sell donated items
to raise funds for 'Habitat for Humanity'.
Habitat for Humanity builds houses for deserving families; it is one of
Jimmy carter's pet projects btw; he actually attends and swings a hammer
with the best of them. This year HAHN will build over 200 such homes, six of
them in Newfoundland.
Each house is supervised by a professional carpenter/contractor and other
professional trades provide voluntary help without pay.
Volunteers come from all levels of society
The potential owners of the homes provide 'sweat equity' building the homes
and/or volunteers (for example someone in a wheelchair) and works in the
store.
I am not a member of either group, but have donated and bought there; e.g. a
compete Weiser lockset, with key for $4. Light fixture, complete in good
shape, with bulbs $5. Perfectly good operating window, glass intact, for a
shed etc. $10. All better than dumping!

Our 'Restore' can be contacted as follows;
Telephone (709) 738-7905
20 Water Street, St. John's Newfoundland, Canada.
Open: Tuesday to Saturday from 07.30h to 15.00h Eastern Time.
If you call on Tuesday or Thursday ask for a "Brian Molloy" one of the
retirees who is a volunteer manager.

If that doesn't work post here and I'll see if I can assist to the benefit
of the HFH group.

BTW I would respectfully suggest that we all check around for any local such
groups that help others in this sort of practical way. Since discovering
them and Brian is an old work buddy of mine; I have been much more inclined
to clean stuff out and donate it feeling that it may help a good cause than
toss it on the dump or haul it out during community clean ups. Our local
Restore has already been a good source to me for a few items that I would
never find in a regular hardware or lumber outlet. There must be several
hundred doors, desks, computer stands, used appliances, bathroom fixtures,
windows etc. For free donations the restore here will prearrange pick up
from a householder.

Zemedelec

Check Ricco's in New Orleans. They're a pricely salvage place, but they did
have a complete lime toilet t here--it struck my eye, though to my way of
thinking it was a little bluer than lime. Good luck!

Leslie
zemedelec
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Rumpel View Post
If anyone out there has a lime green toilet, will pay good money for it.
Please email me at

Hi,

Were you still looking for a lime green toilet? I just pulled one from my bathroom this morning.