SQLit

Default Do I need an entrance head?

wrote in message
I have a shed that is about 15 feet away from my main power pole.
This pole has the MAIN shutoff for my farm, and has several small
breakers for the yard light, and one does nothing but control an
outdoor outlet which is on that pole. All I need in that shed is 120V
power for a few lights and an outlet. I plan to use that same 20A
breaker, and run a piece of 12/2 UF cable up the pole from the box,
take it across the yard to roof edge of the shed (about 12 feet
overhead). I plan to use a screw in ceramic insulator on both ends
(the pole and the shed). Do I need to use an entrance head on the
shed, or is it legal to just run the wire thru the wall to a junction
box inside the shed (caulked around wire)?

UF is not rated for over head use. Uf is for direct bury

New shower head for my Gainsborough Energy 2000x destroyed my unit :-( Siatro UK diy 2 August 18th 04 10:59 AM
Adjusting audio head on Pana NV-9100 U-Matic Wild Bill Electronics Repair 0 June 12th 04 01:41 AM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM
Fisher cassette heads bg Electronics Repair 5 July 30th 03 05:04 AM