Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More violence at Jenny Durkan's Block Party.

The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 5:54 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Why do you care? Does it affect you or anyone you know? Apparently, that
is your only criteria to determine if something matters to others.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 6:25 PM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 6/29/2020 5:54 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Why do you care? Does it affect you or anyone you know? Apparently, that
is your only criteria to determine if something matters to others.

IT seems to be that of every trumptard here, so I just follow your lead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:54:53 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Yeah, Murder and a food fight, sounds the same to you I guess.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/30/2020 8:12 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:54:53 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Yeah, Murder and a food fight, sounds the same to you I guess.

You can't teach stupid.

Just heard on the radio that shootings in NYC are up about a third and
the city is about to remove about 1/6th of police funding.

Bet f'ing Bob does not live there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 5:54 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Why do you care? Does it affect you or anyone you know? Apparently,
that is your only criteria to determine if something matters to others.

IT seems to be that of every trumptard here, so I just follow your lead.

You act like a lemming with false premise. My opinion about lawless
behavior has nothing to do with Trump. TDS is very strong with you.