Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest[_4_] RosemontCrest[_4_] is offline

Default More violence at Jenny Durkan's Block Party.

On 6/29/2020 8:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/29/2020 6:25 PM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 6/29/2020 5:54 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/29/2020 4:37 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
The summer lovin' gets even steamier!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/16-yea...zone-shooting/

The democrat's destruction continues.

And really fine health conscious Republicans in Texas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/dallas...mask-meltdown/

Why do you care? Does it affect you or anyone you know? Apparently,
that is your only criteria to determine if something matters to others.

IT seems to be that of every trumptard here, so I just follow your lead.

You act like a lemming with false premise. My opinion about lawless
behavior has nothing to do with Trump. TDS is very strong with you.