Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet Float Valve fix!

I had my toilet float valve ciese up and quit, so I filled the toilet bowl with hot/warm water for one more forced flush and the next day it worked normally!

Try this and see! Thanks!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Suburban Renewalist
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 23 Jun 2020 16:11:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

I had my toilet float valve ciese up and quit, so I filled the toilet bowl with hot/warm water for one more forced flush and the next day it worked normally!

I read this twice and I don't know what you're talking about. What
closed up and how did it quit and how could putting water in the bowl
affect what goes on in the tank.