Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What’s really happening in Seattle’s protest zone? Photographer creates 360-degree immersive tour

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/
--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/06/2020 19:26, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/
--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc

Haven't heard that song for years.
--
Bod

https://www.avg.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/16/2020 2:26 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/
--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/16/2020 1:26 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/
--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc

Nice teats .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:20:40 -0400, Hawk wrote:

On 6/16/2020 2:26 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/
--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.

I hear what you're saying, but presumably before you give an order to
deploy the military, someone would tell you that doing so on domestic soil
is illegal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/16/2020 2:20 PM, Hawk wrote:

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.

Yeah, I'd do the same thing.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:00:35 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.

I hear what you're saying, but presumably before you give an order to
deploy the military, someone would tell you that doing so on domestic soil
is illegal.

I think there is a loop hole in the law where the military can be called
in. Then the national guard has been used many times in the past.

It is a poor government that lets a mob take over a police station.

It's pooe government when people feel they HAVR to take over a police
station.
You young pups don't remember the sixties (and half you old farts
don't either, for a different reason)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:00:35 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.

I hear what you're saying, but presumably before you give an order to
deploy the military, someone would tell you that doing so on domestic soil
is illegal.

I think there is a loop hole in the law where the military can be called
in. Then the national guard has been used many times in the past.

It is a poor government that lets a mob take over a police station.

You're talking about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/16/2020 01:20 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 6/16/2020 2:26 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/

--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northw...ial_Imperative

Good thing Miles, Butler, and Covington are dead. They'd be really
****ed at who co-opted their idea to secede from the US in the Pacific
Northwest.