Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default What’s really happening in Seattle’s protest zone? Photographer creates 360-degree immersive tour

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:20:40 -0400, Hawk wrote:

On 6/16/2020 2:26 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/
--
Bod

Looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc

I don't give a damn if they all sang songs of praise and walked hand in
hand everyday. How the ****ing hell can they be allowed to take over a
section of city streets and buildings? I would send in the military to
get them out and prosecute those who resist.

I hear what you're saying, but presumably before you give an order to
deploy the military, someone would tell you that doing so on domestic soil
is illegal.