Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 1" mini blinds: vinyl or aluminum?

On Wednesday, December 29, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Grocery List wrote:
I am interested in buying 1" mini blinds but I am not sure which way I
should go: vinyl or aluminum? Vinyl seems more durable than aluminum. Is
this right?

Also, which one of the two compents would YOU pick and why? I am curious to
know what other people's opinion are of this.

Thanks for your time.

-cb

I've had both, and would NEVER buy vinyl again. Go with Aluminium, you won't be sorry.---Peter B.