Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Mini-Blinds Valence Clip Replacements

Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same
type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in
order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several
stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so
far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I
can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.