Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Tue, 12 May 2020 19:41:12 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/8289

357 of the worthless *******s voted for it in a great show of
bipartisanship.

"Worthless *******s"??? LOL How IRONIC, coming from YOU, you endlessly
gossiping abnormal senile Yankietard! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default get your hair done here.

On Tue, 12 May 2020 19:41:12 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/12/2020 09:01 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2020 08:18:12 -0400, wrote:

I ask again, by what authority were we going to enforce that 14 day
quarantine? Read what I wrote after your reply (that you quoted) now
and start over.

By the same "authority" Bush used to enforce the "patriot"
act, which ripped away ALL US citizens "rights" to privacy.
Oh wait, you don't have a real President anymore, right?
What did you compare him to? An orange?
LOL.
So - no "authority", no prevention. Let it rip.
Hopefully, the masked ones will survive.
[]'s

https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/8289

357 of the worthless *******s voted for it in a great show of
bipartisanship.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2001/s313

The Senate sheep were even worse.

So if a few thousand people die (comparing - the coronavirus
epidemic is quickly approaching 100.000 fatal victims in the US) the
President CAN do something about it?
Civil rights were swept under the carpet, but that's OK,
because the guy that "created" it was repuglican.....
Maybe if they promised to hand over trillions in tax payer's
money to "defense" contractors Trump might do it?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012