Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lockdown moves dead people into the future

https://www.addendum.org/coronavirus...ohan-giesecke/

Professor Giesecke, Austria is waking up from a lockdown lasting several weeks. What do you think of Austria and many other countries in the world doing lockdowns? Why did Sweden take a different path?

We decided early on that we should only use evidence-based measures. There are only two measures that really have a scientific basis. One is to wash your hands. We have known that this is useful since Ignaz Semmelweis's work 150 years ago. The other isĀ*
social distancing, it is also proven that it works. We know these two things, that was the basis of the policy of the Swedish government. Many of the measures taken by governments in Europe have no scientific basis. For example, closing borders is
pointless and does not help. People come through every border, with border closures you can only postpone the outbreak by two or three days. The closure of schools has never been effective. It also tells people to stay inside. This is stupid because the
risk of infection is much lower when you are outside. There is very little evidence that facial masks help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Roger Oveur wrote

https://www.addendum.org/coronavirus...ohan-giesecke/

Professor Giesecke, Austria is waking up from a lockdown lasting several
weeks.

Because it worked so well there.

What do you think of Austria and many other countries in the world doing
lockdowns?

That it worked very well indeed
for those that did it early enough.

Why did Sweden take a different path?

They decided that they cared more about the
economy than those killed by this virus and
got more than twice as many killed by this
virus than in other scandinavian countrys
and five time per million than austria. And
50 times as many as australia and new zealand.

We decided early on that we should only use evidence-based measures.

But wouldnt know what evidence was
if it bit you on your collective lard arses.

There are only two measures that really have a scientific basis.

Thats bull****.

One is to wash your hands. We have known that this is useful since Ignaz
Semmelweis's work 150 years ago.

The other is social distancing, it is also proven that it works.

Others are quarantine and isolation and both
have been well understood for centurys now.

And we also know that lockdowns work to reduce
the number of deaths per million dramatically.

We know these two things, that was the basis of the policy of the Swedish
government.

And we know that they got a much worse result
because they chose to not have any lockdown. And
that austria got a much better result when they did.

Many of the measures taken by governments in Europe have no scientific
basis.

But worked anyway when done early enough.

For example, closing borders is pointless and does not help.

That is complete and utter drivel. Australia and
new zealand and aystria got a much better result
because they did that early. So did Wuhan and Hubei.

People come through every border,

Not when they are locked down properly.

with border closures you can only postpone the outbreak by two or three
days.

That is a bare faced lie.

The closure of schools has never been effective.

Another bare faced lie.

It also tells people to stay inside. This is stupid because the risk of
infection is much lower when you are outside.

But the is no risk of infection at all if no
one in the house is infected and doesnt go
outside and doesnt allow any visitors inside.

There is very little evidence that facial masks help.

Thats the only thing you did get right, presumably by accident.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 5 May 2020 15:03:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: