Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 94

Every morning when I'm barely awake, well before I sit up in bed,
something seems wrong with me.

My nose is congested, or my neck hurts, or my stomach hurts.

Maybe it's the grippe, or the ague, or the chillbains, or the
chilblains, or barrel fever, or consumption, or ... the virus.

Usually goes away when I sit up, or after another minute.

Today, 4 hours later, my stomach still feels queasy.

Check my temperature with my hand. How can that possibly work?

Use a thermometer.

94 degrees.

Now I don't understand how I can even lift my arms to type.

If this is the last you hear from me, in place of flowers plase send
contributions to the National Chillbains Society.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/20 3:53 PM, micky wrote:
Every morning when I'm barely awake, well before I sit up in bed,
something seems wrong with me.

My nose is congested, or my neck hurts, or my stomach hurts.

Maybe it's the grippe, or the ague, or the chillbains, or the
chilblains, or barrel fever, or consumption, or ... the virus.

Usually goes away when I sit up, or after another minute.

Today, 4 hours later, my stomach still feels queasy.

Check my temperature with my hand. How can that possibly work?

Use a thermometer.

94 degrees.

Now I don't understand how I can even lift my arms to type.

If this is the last you hear from me, in place of flowers plase send
contributions to the National Chillbains Society.

For the past three or four years I've had an intermittent and extremely
minor sore throat.

As soon as this covid thing started, it has completely gone away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:24:01 -0500, philo
wrote:

On 4/28/20 3:53 PM, micky wrote:
Every morning when I'm barely awake, well before I sit up in bed,
something seems wrong with me.

My nose is congested, or my neck hurts, or my stomach hurts.

Maybe it's the grippe, or the ague, or the chillbains, or the
chilblains, or barrel fever, or consumption, or ... the virus.

Usually goes away when I sit up, or after another minute.

Today, 4 hours later, my stomach still feels queasy.

I decided I ate too much popcorn. I thought I was buying mini-bags, but
only the box was small. The bags were regular size and I ate a whole
one.

Check my temperature with my hand. How can that possibly work?

Use a thermometer.

94 degrees.

Now I don't understand how I can even lift my arms to type.

If this is the last you hear from me, in place of flowers plase send
contributions to the National Chillbains Society.

For the past three or four years I've had an intermittent and extremely
minor sore throat.

As soon as this covid thing started, it has completely gone away.

Very interesting.

I used to have a cough, probably a nervous cough since my mother had
that and so does my brother. I thought when I stopped working, I'd be
worried that I wasn't, but the cough went away and hasn't come back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/20 3:53 PM, micky wrote:
Every morning when I'm barely awake, well before I sit up in bed,
something seems wrong with me.

My nose is congested, or my neck hurts, or my stomach hurts.

Maybe it's the grippe, or the ague, or the chillbains, or the
chilblains, or barrel fever, or consumption, or ... the virus.

Usually goes away when I sit up, or after another minute.

Today, 4 hours later, my stomach still feels queasy.

I decided I ate too much popcorn. I thought I was buying mini-bags, but
only the box was small. The bags were regular size and I ate a whole
one.

I like popcorn but have to go easy on salt due to my blood pressure.

For the past three or four years I've had an intermittent and extremely
minor sore throat.

As soon as this covid thing started, it has completely gone away.

Very interesting.

I used to have a cough, probably a nervous cough since my mother had
that and so does my brother. I thought when I stopped working, I'd be
worried that I wasn't, but the cough went away and hasn't come back.

Gald you cough is gone