Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?OT=3a_Hospitals_Get_Paid_More_For_Coronavirus-Coded_Patie?=?Q?nts=2c_Even_If_They_Haven=e2=80=99t_Been_Teste d?=

Yes, Hospitals Get Paid More For Coronavirus-Coded Patients, Even If
They Havent Been Tested

Hospitals get paid more money if a patient is coded for the novel
coronavirus, even if they havent been tested in some states, multiple
fact-checking sites have confirmed, including USA Today, Politifact, and
Snopes. Hospitals get a 20% add-on for COVID-19-coded patients and
roughly three times as much if such patients are placed on a ventilator.

Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission
to the hospital youll get paid $13,000, Jensen said on the Fox
program. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get
$39,000; three times as much. Nobody can tell me, after 35 years in the
world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [have] impact on
what we do.

Some physicians really have a bent towards public health and they will
put down influenza or whatever because thats their preference, he
continued. I try to stay very specific, very precise. If I know Ive
got pneumonia, thats whats going on the death certificate. Im not
going to add stuff just because its convenient.

More...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/yes-h...nt-been-tested
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Hospitals Get Paid More For Coronavirus-Coded Patients, Even If They Havent Been Tested

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:37:56 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

[...]

Doctors can certainly buck the administration and code what they think
they want to but they might see their lack of cooperation negatively
affecting their career.

Something is going on or the corona virus cures the flu because
reported flu deaths are down almost 20% according to the CDC flu
tracker.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_Hospitals_Get_Paid_More_For_Corona virus-Coded?=?Q?_Patients=2c_Even_If_They_Haven=c2=92t_Been_Te sted?=

wrote:

[...]

Gee who'd have thought c-19 would cure the flu, right?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_Hospitals_Get_Paid_More_For_Corona virus=2DCode?=?Q?d_Patients=2C_Even_If_They_Haven=E2=80=99t_Bee n_Tested?=

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 12:37:35 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

You left out this part:

Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if its considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases, the fact-checker explains.

This higher allocation of funds has been made possible under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act through a Medicare 20% add-on to its regular payment for COVID-19 patients"

A bill passed by both Democrats and Republicans and signed into law by
President Trump. Yes, some financial assistance went to the hospitals,
the businesses on the front lines of all this, in addition to all the
other businesses and individuals receiving aid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_Hospitals_Get_Paid_More_?=?Q?For_Coronavirus-Coded_Patients=2C_?=?Q?Even_If_They_Haven=EF=BF=BDt_Been_Tested?=

wrote:

[...]

Yep, the lockdown reduces the rate of spread of
seasonal flu as well as the coronavirus, stupid.

or the corona virus cures the flu

No it doesnt.

because reported flu deaths are down almost
20% according to the CDC flu tracker.

Because so many bars and fast food places
and many work places are closed down, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_Hospitals_Get_Paid_More_?=?Q?For_Coronavirus-Coded_Patients=2C_?=?Q?Even_If_They_Haven=C2=92t_Been_Tested?=

wrote:

[...]

It doesnt. The lockdown reduces the
rate of spread of seasonal flu and C19

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:20:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

dennis@home to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:16:47 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the driveling senile idiot's latest senile drivel unread

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?T1Q6IEhvc3BpdGFscyBHZXQgUGFpZCBNb3JlIEZvciBDb3 JvbmF2?=?B?aXJ1cy1Db2RlZCBQYXRpZW50cywgRXZlbiBJZiBUaGV5IE hhdmVu4oCZdCBCZWVu?=?B?IFRlc3RlZA==?=

pretended :
wrote:

[...]

Do you think that the social distancing we do only works on SARS-CoV-2
and not on the seasonal flu?
Posted to alt.home.repair

pretended :
wrote:

[...]

It is amazing how clueless some people are, and how much they want to
show it off.