Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_27_] Muggles[_27_] is offline

Default ?Q?OT=3a_Hospitals_Get_Paid_More_For_Coronavirus-Coded_Patie?=?Q?nts=2c_Even_If_They_Haven=e2=80=99t_Been_Teste d?=

Yes, Hospitals Get Paid More For Coronavirus-Coded Patients, Even If
They Havent Been Tested

Hospitals get paid more money if a patient is coded for the novel
coronavirus, even if they havent been tested in some states, multiple
fact-checking sites have confirmed, including USA Today, Politifact, and
Snopes. Hospitals get a 20% add-on for COVID-19-coded patients and
roughly three times as much if such patients are placed on a ventilator.

€œRight now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission
to the hospital youll get paid $13,000,€ Jensen said on the Fox
program. €œIf that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get
$39,000; three times as much. Nobody can tell me, after 35 years in the
world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [have] impact on
what we do.€

€œSome physicians really have a bent towards public health and they will
put down influenza or whatever because thats their preference,€ he
continued. €œI try to stay very specific, very precise. If I know Ive
got pneumonia, thats whats going on the death certificate. Im not
going to add stuff just because its convenient.€

More...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/yes-h...nt-been-tested
--
Maggie