Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Rationing

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 10:12:26 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/21/2020 5:32 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Russian trolls for trump?

IMO they are usually for division rather than for or against any
particular side of any issue. In this case they seem to be formulaic
"China Virus" and "nothingburger" posts to entice people to go against
their own best interests and revolt against mandatory restrictions as a
matter of principle.

Our new King seems to be onboard with this drive too.

Since this country isn't a dictatorship and we have the Constitution,
too, I think many people understand they CAN revolt against mandatory
restrictions if they object to those restrictions.

JUST because someone else tells you to obey what you're told to do
doesn't mean THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS in mind.

--
Maggie

No, but all those of us with any intelligence and concern for our fellow
human beings knows that most of the measures that are in place are important
and are saving lives. And that disobeying the orders, participating in
large rallies with people not following social distancing, because you can't buy
seeds is stupid and risks the lives of doctors, nurses, EMT, police and
your neighbors. It's those organizing these illegal, counterproductive,
stupid rallies that don't have people's best interests in mind. Did you
see the big truck with the "Jesus is the vaccine" sign? That's the level
of intelligence we're dealing with.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2020 11:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

And YOU'RE the individual who can successfully define who qualifies as
"those of us with any intelligence and concern ... ?"

LOL

--
Maggie