Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Census2020

On 3/24/20 10:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/24/2020 11:08 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/03/2020 15:50, Muggles wrote:
On 3/23/2020 10:03 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:51:00 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/23/2020 1:34 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 3/23/2020 1:42 PM, Frank wrote:
On 3/18/2020 11:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my census form today.Â* It was quick and easy to go on line and
fill it out.Â* I have to wonder though, how accurate will the
count be
for the 25% of homes without internet access?

Instructions in 13 languages but no mail in response.Â* They do
give a
phone number though.

I just filled it out.Â* Wonder why telling them we were white was not
enough.Â* They wanted national origin too.

And there were only two options for gender.Â* I thought the government
was supposed to include some gender-neutral options.

Heavens .. the government acknowledges that THERE'S ONLY 2 GENDERS!!

I bet they have to change that soon. There are at least 3 types of
"Trans".

hahaÂ* They're deluded, too.

If they genuinely feel that way, then how is that deluded?

You can feel your a doorknob GENUINELY .. but you're never going to be a
doorknob. Likewise, you're born either male or female and no matter how
much you FEEL you're not what you were born as, you're STILL
biologically that male or female.

To conclude otherwise qualifies you as being deluded.

"The plumbing you have dictates the plumbing you use".
- @Talkmaster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/24/2020 9:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
You can feel your a doorknob GENUINELY .. but you're never going to be a
doorknob. Likewise, you're born either male or female and no matter how
much you FEEL you're not what you were born as, you're STILL
biologically that male or female.

To conclude otherwise qualifies you as being deluded.

Â* Tell my brother Rachel the lesbian that ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm good with that. If some guy goes to all the trouble to have his dick
cut off, I welcome him to the ladies' room.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So getting big old titties, laser and a nose job ain't enough for you
;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2020 8:47 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

You can feel your a doorknob GENUINELY .. but you're never going to be a
doorknob.Â* Likewise, you're born either male or female and no matter how
much you FEEL you're not what you were born as, you're STILL
biologically that male or female.

To conclude otherwise qualifies you as being deluded.

"The plumbing you have dictates the plumbing you use".
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* - @Talkmaster

You'd think that would be a non-issue, right? LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2020 9:02 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 3/24/2020 9:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
You can feel your a doorknob GENUINELY .. but you're never going to be a
doorknob.Â* Likewise, you're born either male or female and no matter how
much you FEEL you're not what you were born as, you're STILL
biologically that male or female.

To conclude otherwise qualifies you as being deluded.

Â* Tell my brother Rachel the lesbian that ...

LOLOL! hahaaaaaaaaaahaha

--
Maggie