Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Census2020

On 03/24/2020 09:50 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/23/2020 8:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/23/2020 10:01 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/22/2020 9:20 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/22/2020 03:06 PM, Muggles wrote:
I had both an acoustic and electric guitar back in the day, plus,
stacked keyboards. (former music major, here, piano/voice/guitar) The
small keyboard was the brains and the big one was more the keyboard
that
worked with the brains. I wrote my own music out on staff paper, too.
Keyboards were fun, but still didn't have the touch and finesse of a
grand piano. The older I got, the less space I had for the keyboards
and
eventually sold them and opted for that little mouth harp as it's
sometimes called. It fits in a pocket or drawer ... haha

Mouth harps are handy. I often play a medley of old favorites when

I tend to only play when I know I'm alone ... I've always been a bit shy
as far as playing any instrument in front of people. It's usually
something I do because I enjoy it.. not necessarily so others can.

I don't care if the bears enjoy it as long as they know I'm coming.
Otherwise I play for my own amusement. Even if I had the talent I would
never want to be a performer expected to put on a good show on a schedule.

I suppose warning the bears would be a good reason to play like no one
is listening! lol

It beats those stupid little bells.

Montana humor:

Q. How do you tell grizzly scat from black bear scat.

A. Grizzly scat has little bells and it smells like pepper.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/24/2020 8:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/24/2020 09:50 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/23/2020 8:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/23/2020 10:01 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/22/2020 9:20 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/22/2020 03:06 PM, Muggles wrote:
I had both an acoustic and electric guitar back in the day, plus,
stacked keyboards. (former music major, here, piano/voice/guitar) The
small keyboard was the brains and the big one was more the keyboard
that
worked with the brains.Â* I wrote my own music out on staff paper,
[...]

HAHAAHAHA!

--
Maggie