Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet tissue alternatives during the crisis

Forget the supermarkets for your TT. You'd be better off ordering this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ca3_IY9ds
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2020 2:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Forget the supermarkets for your TT.Â* You'd be better off ordering this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ca3_IY9ds

I think I would prefer using change for a $5.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/20 2:28 PM, Frank wrote:
On 3/12/2020 2:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Forget the supermarkets for your TT.Â* You'd be better off ordering this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ca3_IY9ds

I think I would prefer using change for a $5.

So yesterday I needed the use of the toilet in a public building. It was
in process of being remodeled. When I reached for the TP holder (the big
round type) it was empty !! Not just empty, but like ( I suspect ) the
big roll was stolen. Luckily the paper towel dispenser had not yet been
replaced by electric blowers, or I would have been looking for "change
for a $5" ;-)

And this was on 2nd floor of a medical building of all places 8-(

So a word to the wise, check the stall first. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2020 2:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Forget the supermarkets for your TT.Â* You'd be better off ordering this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ca3_IY9ds

Well, it would knock the occasional stubborn dingle-berry off.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 1:02:30 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Forget the supermarkets for your TT. [...]

Doesn't every normal household usually have a three month supply
of TP anyway?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 2:02:30 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Forget the supermarkets for your TT. You'd be better off ordering this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ca3_IY9ds

Thank you, Ed. I called my husband in to watch it.

Cindy Hamilton

was unifarva alive during the cuban missle crisis? Gary Sokolisch Electronics Repair 0 October 2nd 11 11:24 PM
TISSUE BOX COVER J T Woodworking 0 February 24th 08 10:22 PM
Well Norm will delay the mp, and if Johann incredibly fishs it too, the tissue will expose upon the british plain. Corporal Usha Zacharias Electronics Repair 0 December 9th 07 11:20 PM
best install for tissue dispenser Gord Home Repair 1 January 18th 06 06:35 PM
OT Toilet Tissue John Woodworking 17 October 10th 05 04:19 PM