Posted to alt.home.repair

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 2/23/2020 6:55 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/23/2020 03:15 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:05:41 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/23/2020 12:11 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 17:38:48 -0800 (PST), A K
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:10:02 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

Please don't post links like yours.

We noticed you're browsing in private mode.
Private browsing is permitted exclusively for our subscribers. Turn
off private browsing to keep reading this story, or subscribe to
use this feature, plus get unlimited digital access.

Bezos ain't letting anyone get anything for free., I just want to know
why WaPo is not included with Prime?

I think he wants to keep them segregated.* Probably a good thing for
integrity and influence but would be nice to have with Prime.

* Likely the same reason you didn't get* a new frigidair when you
bought a chevy, or a new Kelvinator when you bought a Nash - - - -

You can subscribe to the WaPo for $40 a year online -- or get it
delivered to your Kindle for $12 a month. Whatta deal.

I had the paper delivered for years, but a few years back they raised
the rate and over time they lost some of the best columnists so I let it
go. Just not worth what they wanted. Plenty of free news around.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:10:02 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

Please don't post links like yours.

We noticed you're browsing in private mode.
Private browsing is permitted exclusively for our subscribers. Turn off private browsing to keep reading this story, or subscribe to use this feature, plus get unlimited digital access.

Bezos ain't letting anyone get anything for free., I just want to know
why WaPo is not included with Prime?

I think he wants to keep them segregated. Probably a good thing for
integrity and influence but would be nice to have with Prime.

Likely the same reason you didn't get a new frigidair when you
bought a chevy, or a new Kelvinator when you bought a Nash - - - -

The difference is you already gets lots of media content with Prime
and Bezos wants everyone to be a Prime member. It causes you to log in
and he gets to collect a whole lot more data about you. Data is what
Bezos bases his business model on.
If you haven't seen it, check out the 2 hour story about Amazon on
Frontline (PBS). You will be impressed and scared a little at the same
time when you find out they are in bed with the CIA.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

When any unbiased content from the WaPo is a rip and read from AP or
some other news service, you will find the exact same story, word for
word on a site without a pay wall.
Muggles also pointed out if you strip the style from the site the pay
wall usually goes with it but that may be a little techy for most
folks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

As many times as Ihave to fish it out from one of the vehicles, or
dig it out of a snowbank I'd cancell it but SWMBO still wants it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:10:02 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

Please don't post links like yours.

We noticed you're browsing in private mode.
Private browsing is permitted exclusively for our subscribers. Turn
off private browsing to keep reading this story, or subscribe to
use this feature, plus get unlimited digital access.

Bezos ain't letting anyone get anything for free., I just want to know
why WaPo is not included with Prime?

I think he wants to keep them segregated.Â* Probably a good thing for
integrity and influence but would be nice to have with Prime.
Â* Likely the same reason you didn't getÂ* a new frigidair when you
bought a chevy, or a new Kelvinator when you bought a Nash - - - -

You can subscribe to the WaPo for $40 a year online -- or get it
delivered to your Kindle for $12 a month. Whatta deal.

I had the paper delivered for years, but a few years back they raised
the rate and over time they lost some of the best columnists so I let it
go. Just not worth what they wanted. Plenty of free news around.

I still get the Snooze Press here in Ft Myers but by the time I throw
away all of the stuffers and fluff I don't read it is a pamphlet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:55:11 -0700, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

You can subscribe to the WaPo for $40 a year online -- or get it
delivered to your Kindle for $12 a month. Whatta deal.

Whatta drivel, driveling senile idiot!