Posted to alt.home.repair

Default meth use and police shooting

Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/20 6:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

Police officers should get at least a $1000 bonus for taking one out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/20 5:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

I've been watching some of those "live" cop shows lately. They
pull someone over for a traffic violation and might be in a life and
death situation seconds later. The dopers race off in their cars or
just start a foot race. It's not super odd that the dopers are armed.
The cops seem to let a lot go if the dopers cooperate and aren't
selling. "Go get help" they say. Sometimes the cops offer help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/11/2020 04:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

I'm certainly no expert but I believe opioid use, including fentanyl, is
higher in the northeast. Methamphetamine, which is not an opioid is a
problem in this and other western states.

Opioid users tend to become a problem when they are comatose. There is
nothing comatose about a speed freak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:00:55 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

[...]

I saw that too and I wondered who wrote this ****. I wonder if KW is
still a thing. (PCP). That is another one that makes fighting it out
with the cops seem like a reasonable thing to do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2020 6:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/11/20 5:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

Â*Â*Â*Â* I've been watching some of those "live" cop shows lately.Â* They
pull someone over for a traffic violation and might be in a life and
death situation seconds later.Â* The dopers race off in their cars or
just start a foot race.Â* It's not super odd that the dopers are armed.
Â* The cops seem to let a lot go if the dopers cooperate and aren't
selling.Â*Â* "Go get help" they say.Â* Sometimes the cops offer help.

Amazing how stupid they can be and making things much worse. I like the
ones that take off and end up in a ditch. Amazing how the dogs track
some of them too.

Few weeks ago cop attempted to pull a car over. They took off, but the
cop did not give chase. A couple of miles down the road the car went
into a tree killing two teenagers. Dumb, stop and get the ticket.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2020 3:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

I like getting blasted and then ****ing my next door neighbor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2020 10:00 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/11/2020 04:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

I'm certainly no expert but I believe opioid use, including fentanyl, is
higher in the northeast. Methamphetamine, which is not an opioid is a
problem in this and other western states.

You are correct. Death by meth is also much higher in the western part
of the states while death by heroin and other opioids is higher in the
eastern, more so, northeastern.

Fentanyl is becoming a greater epidemic in the fight since it is being
laced in with heroin to increase the high since so little is required.
The sad part is, in the medical field, fentanyl has to be carefully
dosed to avoid overdose. On the streets, dealers have no idea what's too
much or who's actually using. A few grains can kill someone.

In my area, the county sheriffs are working on helping addicts if they
are caught. The problem is, addicts do a short stint of rehab but have
nothing or nowhere else to go when released, thus, they return to the
field. It's a never ending cycle.

Opioid users tend to become a problem when they are comatose. There is
nothing comatose about a speed freak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 11:06:42 -0500, Hawk
wrote:

[...]

I had a procedure which required anesthesia a year ago, and the form
wanted to know what other surgeries I'd had, and details, so for the
first time, I tried to get the surgical report from 2 related incidents
10 years ago. The first one was just over the 10 year limit and they
didn't have that one handy, but the repair job was just under the 10
year limit, and I found they'd given me 2 doses of Fentanyl during the
surgery.

After each surgery they gave me a prescription of tylenol with codeine,
but I woudnt get it. I had my friend make sure I had tylenol. But it
wasn't much of a sacrifice since even with the cutting and sewing, it
didn't hurt afterwards. I only took 2 or 3 pills total.

Like my mother, I stay away from drugs as much as I can.

In my area, the county sheriffs are working on helping addicts if they
are caught. The problem is, addicts do a short stint of rehab but have
nothing or nowhere else to go when released, thus, they return to the
field. It's a never ending cycle.

It's sad. Many had no idea they could get hooked.

Opioid users tend to become a problem when they are comatose. There is
nothing comatose about a speed freak.

Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2020-02-11 6:02 p.m., Frank wrote:
On 2/11/2020 11:02 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/11/2020 3:20 AM, micky wrote:
Excerpts from a radio report about meth use and police shootings (NPR
morning edition today):

Police shooting and killing of meth users is much higher in the west
than the northeast.

In the northeast opiate use is less common and guns are less common, but
in the west, both are more common.

This year on average, cops have shot one person/week in Colorado.

When police are called to someone on a meth high with a gun, the meth
guy normally won't surrender and the odds of his getting shot to death
are 90%.

I like getting blasted and then ****ing my next door neighbor.

so says faux Frank

colorado is not in the west