Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 142 tweets in one day

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 1:42:04 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/24/2020 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.

Only a fool believes CNN.

So then show us a source where Trump did not send 142 tweets, as stated.
It's easy to check, anyone can go on twitter and count them. It's extremely
unlikely CNN would lie about such a basic fact. But Frank, who does lie
about such basic facts? Hmmmm? Who claims that US Steel has opened
7 new plants in the US? Who claimed that he got to know Putin when they
did 60 Mins together, "we were stablemates"? That one was during one
of the debates, Trump looked America right in the eye and lied about something
that again is easily to fact check. It was a total lie. I saw it and said,
it just confirms what I already know, Trump is a liar, a mental case, unfit.
You saw it and said Go Trump, Go!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/20 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.

So ****ing what! The witch-huntin' democrats have been wasting tax dollars trying (unsuccessfully) to build a bonfire for the last three years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 3:47:12 PM UTC-5, Witch_4 wrote:
On 1/24/20 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.

So ****ing what! The witch-huntin' democrats have been wasting tax dollars trying (unsuccessfully) to build a bonfire for the last three years.

There was abundant evidence to justify all the investigations into what
Trump has been doing. All were the direct result of Trump doing stupid,
treasonous and illegal things. Thank God for the Democrats or Trump
would be doing a whole lot more. Just look at what happened. Trump
barely escaped obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation.
We all saw him do it, plain as day, numerous times. But did the Democrats
impeach him? No, they let it go. So what did Trump immediately do?
He tried to get Ukraine to help him in the next election! And this time
he got caught red handed, including with his own phone call.

Posted to alt.home.repair

So ****ing what!Â* The witch-huntin' democrats have been wasting tax
dollars trying (unsuccessfully) to build a bonfire for the last three
years.

Actually they were retweets which I guess is like the facebook like button.

Have always said Twitter is for twits. I think he tweets to the twits
who are otherwise clueless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/20 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.

So ****ing what!* The witch-huntin' democrats have been wasting tax
dollars trying (unsuccessfully) to build a bonfire for the last three
years.

Actually they were retweets which I guess is like the facebook like button.

Good point. It did mention retweets. I feel much better now.

Have always said Twitter is for twits. I think he tweets to the twits
who are otherwise clueless.

Once in the middle of a news webpage, I read a tweet and I had a great
answer, so I wrote my answer and tweeted it. A little later I realized
the first guy would not see my tweet, that the only ones to read my
tweet were those who were following my twitter account, and that was no
one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/20 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
[...]

Looks like your new team is about to lose a player.Â* Will Chuck and Nancy let ICE deport their daughter?

https://fellowamericandaily.com/ilha...ship-or-worse/

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/20 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter
habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.

So ****ing what!Â* The witch-huntin' democrats have been wasting tax
dollars trying (unsuccessfully) to build a bonfire for the last three
years.

There was abundant evidence to justify all the investigations into what
Trump has been doing.Â* All were the direct result of Trump doing stupid,
treasonous and illegal things.Â* Thank God for the Democrats or Trump
would be doing a whole lot more.Â* Just look at what happened.Â* Trump
barely escaped obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation.
We all saw him do it, plain as day, numerous times.Â* But did the
Democrats
impeach him?Â* No, they let it go.Â* So what did Trump immediately do?
He tried to get Ukraine to help him in the next election!Â* And this time
he got caught red handed, including with his own phone call.

Looks like your new team is about to lose a player.Â* Will Chuck and
Nancy let ICE deport their daughter?

https://fellowamericandaily.com/ilha...ship-or-worse/

Now that would be funny, Our of Congress, back to the jungle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

So ****ing what!Â* The witch-huntin' democrats have been wasting tax dollars trying (unsuccessfully) to build a bonfire for the last three years.
There was abundant evidence to justify all the investigations into what
Trump has been doing.Â* All were the direct result of Trump doing stupid,
treasonous and illegal things.Â* Thank God for the Democrats or Trump
would be doing a whole lot more.Â* Just look at what happened.Â* Trump
barely escaped obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation.
We all saw him do it, plain as day, numerous times.Â* But did the Democrats
impeach him?Â* No, they let it go.Â* So what did Trump immediately do?
He tried to get Ukraine to help him in the next election!Â* And this time
he got caught red handed, including with his own phone call.

Looks like your new team is about to lose a player.Â* Will Chuck and Nancy let ICE deport their daughter?

https://fellowamericandaily.com/ilha...ship-or-worse/

Now that would be funny, Our of Congress, back to the jungle.

And deport the treasonous democrats that voted for her too.

table lamp with two lights one outside and one inside body ,if one litghts up the other one is dim Renee Adair Home Repair 6 October 14th 17 03:44 PM
Did you see the misspelled tweets from DeVos? Stagger Lee[_3_] Home Repair 1 February 13th 17 05:51 PM
BrillPad tweets: Brian Gaff UK diy 2 July 14th 13 12:24 PM
BrillPad tweets: Dave Liquorice[_2_] UK diy 0 July 13th 13 07:51 PM