Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 142 tweets in one day

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 1:42:04 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/24/2020 1:39 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/polit...ent/index.html

According @FactbaseFeed, an account which tracks Trump's Twitter habits,
Trump sent 142 tweets and retweets on Wednesday -- eclipsing his
previous single-day presidential record of 123. (Trump's total on
Wednesday was the second-most of his entire Twitter life, according to
Factbase and flagged by CNN's fact checker Daniel Dale.)

At even 2 minutes per tweet, that's 4+ hours in one day wasted, if
you're a Republican, 4+ hours where he could have been causing harm if
you're a Democrat.

Only a fool believes CNN.

So then show us a source where Trump did not send 142 tweets, as stated.
It's easy to check, anyone can go on twitter and count them. It's extremely
unlikely CNN would lie about such a basic fact. But Frank, who does lie
about such basic facts? Hmmmm? Who claims that US Steel has opened
7 new plants in the US? Who claimed that he got to know Putin when they
did 60 Mins together, "we were stablemates"? That one was during one
of the debates, Trump looked America right in the eye and lied about something
that again is easily to fact check. It was a total lie. I saw it and said,
it just confirms what I already know, Trump is a liar, a mental case, unfit.
You saw it and said Go Trump, Go!