Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clearing the view before driving

I'm thinking I may need new wiper blades. They did not seem to give a
clear view of the road this morning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gwwsgGI
Posted to alt.home.repair

Utterly abnormal. Should be a crock where you are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2019 03:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I'm thinking I may need new wiper blades. They did not seem to give a
clear view of the road this morning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gwwsgGI

Cute, but a Series 3 Bimmer's suspension ain't THAT good...

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:11:41 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

I'm thinking I may need new wiper blades. They did not seem to give a
clear view of the road this morning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gwwsgGI

You need the Binford-800 high-torsion wiper blades
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2019 5:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I'm thinking I may need new wiper blades.Â* They did not seem to give a
clear view of the road this morning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gwwsgGI

I just got my license renewed. I would not have passed the eye test if
I needed to get in the car before seeing this obstruction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm thinking I may need new wiper blades. They did not seem to give a
clear view of the road this morning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gwwsgGI

Bavarian cars come with built-in cow catchers.