Posted to alt.home.repair

Default List tools you will need for your next project!

Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2019 9:06 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton

I didn't even notice. Looks like the entire background has beans
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 9:50:18 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/28/2019 9:06 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton

I didn't even notice. Looks like the entire background has beans

I wonder if it's the installation instructions for a commercial coffee
maker. We've got one at work that's plumbed into the water supply.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:50:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/28/2019 9:06 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton

I didn't even notice. Looks like the entire background has beans

It is an incomplete list, no router.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/19 10:19 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 9:50:18 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/28/2019 9:06 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton

I didn't even notice. Looks like the entire background has beans

I wonder if it's the installation instructions for a commercial coffee
maker. We've got one at work that's plumbed into the water supply.

Cindy Hamilton

Here is where that pic came from :
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NHC8MV9

It's a "prank" gift box for a combination shower head and coffee maker
called the "Shower Barista"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 2:18:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

I wonder if it would be worth getting the RotoWipe gift box for my
husband...

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/19 9:50 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:50:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/28/2019 9:06 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

https://ibb.co/MMZj0yy

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton

I didn't even notice. Looks like the entire background has beans

It is an incomplete list, no router.

I had a hard enough time naming them. But I got them all,
eventually, well when I was done laughing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2019 12:18 PM, wrote:

It's a "prank" gift box for a combination shower head and coffee maker
called the "Shower Barista"

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/p...ox-Kitchen.jpg

That was popular at truck stops in the '90s. Spotted Owl Helper was a
big thing around Medford OR too.