Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just another brick in the Wall

"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a
big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get
under."

https://fox61.com/2019/10/23/trump-i...g-border-wall/

Is he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince me....
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 14:02:20 -0300, Shadow wrote:

"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a
big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get
under."

https://fox61.com/2019/10/23/trump-i...g-border-wall/

Is he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince me....
[]'s

Sorry, already posted. I have to remember to refresh message
bodies.

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/26/2019 11:02 AM, Shadow wrote:
"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a
big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get
under."

https://fox61.com/2019/10/23/trump-i...g-border-wall/

Is he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince me....
[]'s

He's being proactive and laying down a defense in depth. New Mexico is a
lost cause so eventually a wall will be needed at the Colorado border.

At least he isn't building walls in the 57th state...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Shadow" wrote in message
"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a
big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get
under."

https://fox61.com/2019/10/23/trump-i...g-border-wall/

Is he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince me....
[]'s

I knew it, Trump used to trip on LSD and blast P Funk on his boom box.

From Psychedelic Shack "so high, you can't get over it, So low you can't get
under it" and from One Nation Under a Groove "So low you can't get under it.
So high you can't get over it".

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:31:56 -0400, "catalpa"
wrote:

"Shadow" wrote in message
.. .
"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a
big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get
under."

https://fox61.com/2019/10/23/trump-i...g-border-wall/

Is he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince me....
[]'s

I knew it, Trump used to trip on LSD

I wouldn't be surprised. One doesn't think about that when you see him
because he's fat and bald, but I don't think he's always been.

and blast P Funk on his boom box.

From Psychedelic Shack "so high, you can't get over it, So low you can't get